Sunday, April 22, 2012

Gift Bags with Coordinating Cards and Tags

Every 3 years, the youth at our church go to a nationwide event.  They do fundraisers throughout the 3 years to pay their way and the final fundraiser is a Basket Auction.  Members of the church are asked to donate a basket filled with various things to be auctioned off...a movie night basket, a pedicure basket, a chocolate lovers basket, etc... It's always a fun event!  I have been using every excuse possible to use my craft stuff lately, so I put together an "Everything but the Gifts" basket.  I picked up 4 gift bags and a pack of tissue paper, then I made cards and tags to go with each one.  So the recipient of my basket will have everything they need to give a gift, except the gift.

(Sorry for the crazy lighting in the pictures.  It was late by the time I was finished!)









Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
~Anika

2 comments:

Kara said...

Such a great basket idea!! Wonderful!!

Mutzy Mia said...

You did a great job with coordinating the cards and bags! The variety is perfect. This would make a great gift too.