Monday, April 16, 2012

Week 1 & Week 52

After seeing this from the creative John and Sherry of Young House Love, I really wanted to try it with my boys. So for the past 52 weeks, I have put the boys in white onesies and found a blanket or a piece of fabric to take their picture on. Sometimes it only took 5 minutes, other times it took several Takes over the course of a couple days. But, I did it! All 52 weeks of their first year! I also took monthly pictures with a Tigger Stuffed Animal; I plan to continue that photo project for at least another year.

While I won't be posting all 52 pictures here on the blog (they are in my facebook albums, however), I did want to share Week 1 & Week 52.

Ezra Steven
(He wouldn't stop kicking his legs around!)

and...

Ashton Jay

Amazing how much they grow in a year!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Anika

No comments: