Saturday, August 7, 2010

Paper Dolls Challenge #15

I was a busy bee yesterday down at my craft table! I was able to get caught up on some Paper Dolls challenges and I got a few other cards made that I will either sell to the boutique, send to the sailors, or add to my stash. Anyway, on with the card...

Bonnie Rose challenged us to use this scarf as our inspiration. Isn't it gorgeous!?!


This is what I came up with.

This challenge (found here) is still open so feel free to join us!

Enjoy the weekend and thanks for stopping by!
~Anika

Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink unless noted)
Cardstock: Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold
Stamps: Library Card, Floral Fusion, Asian Fusion
Ink: Versamark, True Black, Raspberry Fizz
Other: Making Memories Die Cut, Prima Flowers, misc. rhinestones

13 comments:

Dana said...

Love the fun LO here Anika. The flourishes on the BG are subtle but really draw your eye right in!

Amy Kolling said...

I think what you've done here is great and you pulled the colors off the inspiration piece perfectly!

Jen Carter said...

Love the bright colors and the addition of the flowers! Very cute!

Jen Carter said...

Love the bright colors and the addition of the flowers! Very cute!

Sue Ann said...

Love the colors and now I am dying to get my harvest gold ....... the ups guy came this morning but I did not hear the downstairs bell because I was upstairs ..... arrrrrr...... turned out perfect!!

Barbara said...

Love your take on the challenge--you nailed the colors! Love that layout!

B said...

Fun inspiration and love the way you used all the fun colors! Fabulous!

Lee Anne said...

What a colorful card! I'm having a hard time with this one, but you obviously did not! This is just beautiful!

Bonita Rose said...

love how you combined the colors.. fabulous!

Lisa Voerg said...

I love this card. The colors are perfect.

Jill said...

Very pretty, Anika, and the colors match your inspiration piece perfectly! Cute use of the library card stamp, and don't you just love those Asian Fusion fonts?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

Very pretty...I love how you took the inspiration piece and made it your own.