Sunday, August 22, 2010

One week from today...

will be my last day of Summer Vacation. I can't believe how fast the months have flown by! I am certainly looking forward to a new school year, but I will miss my low key summer days.

Last week, I posted this card using Hawaiian Shores. I decided to give the same layout a try in a few different colors so here we have...

Orange Zest

Raspberry Fizz

and Plum Pudding!
These were so simple to put together since I only needed one stamp set.

Hope you have had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
~Anika

Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink unless noted)
Cardstock: Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding, Vintage Cream
Stamps: Round & Round
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate, True Black, Tea Dye Duo; Spiced Marmalade & Dusty Concord Distress Inks
Ribbon: Orange Zest Saddle Stitch, Raspberry Fizz Satin, Plum Pudding Swiss Dot
Other: Mat Stack 2 Die, Hole Punch

15 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

More fabulous cards!! Love the Plum Pudding card!

B said...

These are fab!!!

Karen C. said...

I really like the look of these with the different colours - simple but stunning. They would make a great gift pack of note cards!!

Laura Isham said...

What a fun and bright set of cards!

Jennifer K said...

What a neat set of cards! So fun and bright.

Unknown said...

Anika - I love these. So bright and fun!

sillyleann said...

I love coming by your blog to find such cute cards! I love these. I will be remembering this next time I need a fast, fabulous set of cards!!

Laurie said...

These are so pretty! What a great set! I love the orange one! Well, I love them all!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

What a great set of monochromatic cards! I'm definitely going to make a set for myself because these are lovely!

Jen Carter said...

This is such a great card set! LOVE all the colors you chose! Very pretty!

Dana said...

Well you probably knew I'd say this, but the orange one is the BEST! woo hoo!

Katie said...

These make such a great set...what a great use of these stamps too!

Jill said...

Great card to choose to duplicate--and another super set, Anika!

Lee Anne said...

This is a great set! Love the bright colors and bows on the edges of the focal point!

IamDerby said...

I dont know how I missed these... but GENIUS! LOVE IT