Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Christmas shopping


I can't believe I'm thinking about Christmas already, but every year I say I'm going to start the shopping early.  Not only would it keep the checking account from taking a large hit at the end of the year, but I also think it would help in my quest to find the perfect gifts for our family members rather than having to settle for a gift card.  (Note: I have NOTHING against gift cards.  In fact, I LOVE receiving them, but for many family members, I'd rather give them something with a little more thought behind it.)


So this year is going to be different!  I already started a project for the grandparents, and I'm super excited about it.  Sorry, no details in case my mom reads this!  I'm also going to get my list started so I can start looking for things online and while we are out shopping over the next few months.

Do you have any tips or tricks you use to get the Christmas shopping done?  I'd love to hear them!

Here's to a stress free Christmas shopping season!
~Anika

No comments: