Friday, March 23, 2012

Birthday Party Prep

I can hardly believe I just typed that title...how can it almost be time to celebrate Ezra & Ashton's 1st Birthday? The past 11 months seemed to have been here and gone in the blink of an eye! I have been planning their Dr. Seuss themed birthday party in my head for months and have a Pinterest board filled with ideas. Now I am putting my own spin on all those ideas, which means I've actually been able to use a few of my neglected craft supplies!! The invitations were mailed out yesterday and I took today off of work to get a few projects done.

So far today, I have made the menu cards and a pennant banner using some digital papers I purchased on etsy.

This banner is about 15 feet long, but I don't have anywhere in my house that I can hang it an get a decent picture of the whole thing. So this is just a snippet of it.

Can't wait to share pictures from the party. I will try to post more pictures of the decorations and such before the party if I have a chance, but no promises!

Hope you are enjoying the day!
~Anika

5 comments:

Mutzy Mia said...

Wow, I can't believe they are almost a year old already! What a darling theme for their party and cute invitations. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures! Hugs from us.

sillyleann said...

I just wanted to wish the boys Happy Birthday! It has been so fun watching them grow. How blessed you are!!

Sara Mac said...

How fun! It's hard to believe that the boys will be one already. Happy Birthday to Ezra & Ashton!!!

If Love Was Water, I'd Give You The Sea said...

Love it all!! Cannot wait to come back to celebrate with you all!!!

Unknown said...

Such cute creations! I can't wait to see pics of Thing 1 & Thing 2. Just a week & a half now for my guys... where did the time go?