Thursday, March 29, 2012

Birthday Invitations and some recent Pics

I had big plans of making all the invitations for the party myself, but I finally came to my senses and realized I didn't have time and there was no way I could make anything this cute...

There are so many great Dr. Seuss things on etsy! This particular invite came from "pixels4parties". I loved how it turned out!

And a recent picture of each of the boys...

Just can't get enough of Ezra's hair! It sticks straight up like this for about a day after his bath!
And Ashton's new favorite thing to do is yell!! On this particular day, every time we tried to get a picture, he would start yelling!

Enjoy your day!
~Anika




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed this one... they're such cutie-patooties! Love that hair.

Katie said...

Yikes! Has it really been a year already!?!?! They are absolutely adorable! I especially love Ashton's picture...so cute!