Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You're too Kind

This is a Thank You card I made using...
...you guessed it, more of the Tissue Paper Technique! This was also the first card I used Delightful Doilies on.

I also have to share a family picture we had taken a couple weeks ago.
It's so hard to get the boys to smile when we are outside, they are way to interested in looking around at everything to care about smiling! We took the pictures at our photographers farm and she had her 3 kiddos jumping around and waving burp rags in an attempt to get the boys to look towards the camera!

In other news, my best friend, (the one who surprised me by flying in from California when the boys were born) had her daughter yesterday! I wish I could be there to meet Miss Alexis! Congratulations, Kari and Jeff!

Enjoy the day!
~Anika

3 comments:

Mutzy Mia said...

Classy card AND family!

Amy Kolling said...

Beautiful family pic Anika!! Love your card too but your other pic is more fun to look at....look at those little guys! hehe

Jen Carter said...

Love that picture of you guys!! It is fantastic!!

Your card is really pretty! I love how you used those stamps! The largest one looks so cool stamped on the tissue paper!