Sunday, November 30, 2014

Stitch Fix #5 & #6

Way back at the beginning of October, I got my 5th Fix. I went back to work a week later so blogging about it got put on the back burner. This week I got my 6th Fix so I am lumping them together in one post.

So, up first my October Fix...
These purple skinny jeans were a fabulous color. So fabulous in fact, that I already own a pair in this exact shade of purple...bummer!

The lighting was not good at all, but this was an awesome navy dress. It was a little too clingy around my tummy...which is "still squishy" according to one of my 3 year olds. If I was a year out from having Jude, instead of 3 months, I probably would have kept it.

This sweater was super soft and the color was great, but my rule for keeping Stitch Fix items is that they have to be perfect. Unfortunately, the chevron pattern is not in my Element, so this went back.

This sheer navy top was the keeper in my October fix. It's perfect for work and I loved the longer length.

This shiny silver bracelet was the last item in my Fix. Not something I would get a lot of wear out of so it went back.

Onto my 6th Fix...

I loved this sweater, both the navy and green colors are in my Element and it fit perfectly. But, there was a bit of angora in the material and it made me itch like crazy so this one had to so back.

The sheer cream layer on the bottom of this sweater is a faux blouse. This was soft and comfy, but didn't really do anything for me.

This dolman top is perfect...a little wrinkly from being boxed up, but the color is fantastic and the material is super soft. This was a keeper!

Oh, the dress that could have been wonderful! When I saw the raspberry and purple colors on this dress I was so excited...but then I saw the skirt. I don't wear black. For a minute I thought maybe it was a charcoal gray, but after holding it up to several other black items in my house, I came to terms with the fact that it was black. At that point I really hoped that it wouldn't fit so it would be easier to send back, Of course it fit like a glove and was so comfortable. I'm not lying when I say that I was tempted to cut off the skirt and sew a gray one on instead. It's on it's way back to California.

These green skinny jeans were great as well. Great color (sorry, bad picture!) and they fit really nicely, but when I walk around in them for a bit, they felt like they were starting to sag down and that just gets annoying. So they went back too. (I couldn't get my cute little helper to look at the camera.)

Want to try out Stitch Fix? If you sign up using my referral link I'll get a $25 credit and we can both get a fun Fix! https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3075423

Thanks for stopping by!
~Anika

No comments: