Monday, June 20, 2011

Celebrate!


We had a very busy weekend...2 weddings and a graduation party! I managed to find time to make cards for each event, too! Here's the first one I have to share...

The smudge by the sentiment is from my camera lens. I guess I'd rather have it there instead of on the card itself, but it's still irritating me! I used the In Bloom impression plate on the Aqua Mist layer and wrapped the Vintage Cream card in Jute Button Twine. I am in love with this color combo!

And here is the family at my cousin Jeri's wedding! (Congrats Jeri & Seth!)
The boys were wonderful the entire day! Yes, they are usually good babies, but they were exceptionally good during the whole celebration! They slept through the ceremony, sat contently in their car seats while we at supper, and even tolerated being passed around until 11:00PM while we chatted with family and did a little dancing!

Enjoy the day!
~Anika

*All supplies are Papertrey Ink.

5 comments:

If Love Was Water, I'd Give You The Sea said...

You guys are too stinkin cute! Love the boys' outfits!!!!!

Ann said...

Eeek! So cute!

Mutzy Mia said...

What a great family picture. It was a busy weekend! Love your card and I too like that color combination. The boys are soooo cute.

Jen Carter said...

Oh! My!! You just had twins and LOOK at you!! You are so skinny! You look beautiful! Those boys, all dressed up with SHOES even, they are adorable!! I am just so happy for you!

Your card is so pretty and elegant with that impression in the background!

Diane Jaquay said...

oh my goodness, your boys look SO debonair in those cute little suits! What a beautiful family you have :)