Tuesday, March 2, 2010

baby boy elephant card

Just a quick post today.  Another baby card.  This time it's for baby Owen.  

I have a few projects to get done tonight so I best be on my way!

Thanks for stopping!
~Anika

Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink unless noted)
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Bitty Box PP in Dark Chocolate, Kraft, the blue Polka Dot paper is some misc. stuff from my stash
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings
Ink: Enchanted Evening and Dark Chocolate (around the Kraft paper)
Other: Misc. buttons from my collection & Ribbon from American Crafts, brown and white floss

9 comments:

Ted said...

Anika, I love the little elephant. Very cute and I like how the button colors tie in with the card. :) Nice job!

Nadine said...

Cute baby boy card! I really do need to get that set...

Lee Anne said...

Very cute! You can't ever go wrong with Dark Chocolate!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is such a sweet baby card, love the little elephant!

Pat said...

Blue, brown and kraft make for the perfect baby boy card. You are indeed on a roll!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love that elephant!

Sue Ann said...

Good lord girl I thought you were going to be out of commission this week with all you have going on at school ........ guess I was wrong there!! Great card and not the typical baby blue on baby blue on baby blue ....... LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute. Way to go on this baby card!

Jennifer K said...

That elephant is just too cute. Very adorable card.