Sunday, February 14, 2010

The last of my Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day!  I made these two cards for a couple coworkers who are obsessed with coffee.  I actually found this stamp set at Christmas time so I could incorporate coffee into the projects I made for them then.  I got it at Michaels, it's called Coffee Cafe by TPC Studio.  

For this card I used PP from PTI Simple Valentine, along with Sweet Blush and Kraft.  The raffia is from Target.

On this card I used more of the Simple Valentine PP with Pure Poppy.  The ribbon and buttons are also from PTI.  I love this sentiment "You're the cream in my coffee."  So cute!

Have a wonderful day!
~Anika


3 comments:

Nadine said...

Happy Valentine's Day Anika! I love your coffee Valentine card, so cute!

BethieJ said...

Anika this is so CUTE!!

Jennifer K said...

Happy V-Day, Anika. Your cards look great. Time to move on to green ones now, right? :)