Friday, January 22, 2010

Congrats!

I have made so many cards over the past few days - now I just need to find time to post them! I'll start with this card for a Bridal Shower.  I am in love with the PTI Simple Valentine Papers! The lighting is a little (ok, a lot) wacky in this picture; I am blaming it on the dreary weather we have today.Thanks for stopping by!
~Anika

Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Fancy Flourishes, Polka Dot Basics II, Fresh Alphabet, "congrats!" sentiment is from a mini Fiskars wedding set, I believe
Card Stock: Stampers Select White, Sweet Blush, Simple Valentine Patterned Paper
Ink: Raspberry Fizz (New Formulation)
Embellishments: Raspberry Fizz Satin Ribbon, Scarlet Jewel Vintage Buttons, Rustic Twine


8 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Wonderful card; you just can't go wrong with a pretty flourish :)

Heidi said...

Beautiful! I just love the flourish and the pretty elements along the side!

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous! Lovin' all the pink!! :)

Jennifer K said...

That flourish is just the best - it makes everything look fabulous!

Lori said...

I love the flourish. I need to use that more on cards. thanks for the inspiration!!

Lori said...

This is so pretty!!! Gotta love all the pink!! :)

Sue Ann said...

So So pretty!!!!

BethieJ said...

Oh your card is FABULOUS!! I ADORE that flourish.. and the pinks... lovely!!